Come to Marshall B. Ketchum University for a career that will give you the opportunity to be at the forefront of health care education and stay for the learning and advancement opportunities, fun, appreciation and wellbeing activities and for a culture that supports work-life balance.
Our mission is to educate caring, inspired health care professionals who are prepared to deliver collaborative, patient-centric health care in an interprofessional environment. By joining our family, you can help us reimagine the future of health care education.
We are looking for the right people who can support our mission and core values of:
About Ketchum University
Located on a beautiful, seven-acre campus in Fullerton, California, Marshall B. Ketchum University is an independent, private, non-profit, accredited educational institution. Ketchum University is home to the Southern California College of Optometry, the School of PA Studies and College of Pharmacy. The university owns and operates two premier eye and vision care centers: Ketchum Health, located in Orange County and Los Angeles.
Panoramic view of the Ketchum University campus in Fullerton.
We strive to make MBKU a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Take the next steps and explore our current opportunities.
Full-time Faculty Positions
- Faculty, Optometry - SCCO
- Faculty, Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmacology
- Faculty, Pharmacy Practice - Assistant/Associate/Full Professor
- Maintenance Technician
- Facilities Technician
- Patient Relations Representative - UECLA
- Systems Administrator
Offers of employment are contingent upon presentation of documents demonstrating the candidate’s identity and work authorization consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act. MBKU is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disabled status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Benefits of Working at MBKU
At Ketchum University, we offer an extensive benefits package for *eligible faculty, administrators and staff that includes comprehensive health insurance, retirement, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more to support employee wellbeing. Here’s an overview of what eligible employees will receive in addition to their paychecks:
For Your Benefit
- Medical – Choice of Three Different Plans (HMO (two options) or PPO/HSA)
- Dental – Choice of HMO, Low PPO or High PPO
- Sick Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care & Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Lunch & Learns
- Health Fairs
- Free On-Site Flu Shots
- Free Eye Exams and Discounts on Designer Frames & Lenses
- Credit Union Membership
Make Way for Play
Who says you can’t have fun at work? At MBKU, we strive to create a happy and collegial work environment. Our employees have an opportunity to enjoy fun events at work with their coworkers and family.
- Anaheim Angels Baseball Game Outing with Family
- MBKU Family Picnic
- Family Movie Night
- Holiday Events/Festivities: Thanksgiving, Halloween, Cinco de Mayo, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.
- Holiday Luncheon
Investing in Your Future
- MBKU will contribute 9% of your salary into a retirement account if you meet the criteria for entry into the plan
- You can also contribute into a voluntary retirement plan up to the IRS maximum
- Tuition reimbursement after the first year
Take a Break
Depending on your employment status we offer the following:
- Paid Time Off – Up to 5 days a year
- Vacation Time – Up to 20 days a year depending on your years of service
- Holidays – Depending on your work schedule, up to 14 days a year which includes a holiday recess between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
Rewarding Great Talent
At Ketchum University, we like to recognize our employees and show appreciation for their outstanding work and contribution to the university. We reward great talent with:
- Annual Service Awards
- Employee Appreciation Week
- Thank You Cards
- Doris Caldwell Staff Appreciation
*Eligibility into the benefit plans is dependent upon your employment status. For specific questions regarding which benefits would apply to you, please contact Evelyn Jo in Human Resources at 714.992.7820.
Questions for Our HR Team?
Vice President for Human Resources
2575 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Primary contact for: Disability Accommodations
Senior Human Resources Generalist
5460 E. La Palma Ave., KH-1143
Anaheim, CA 92807
Human Resources Generalist
2575 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831