The Southern California College of Optometry's (SCCO) Master of Science in Vision Science program at Marshall B. Ketchum University seeks to admit students possessing the qualities and motivation necessary for success in clinically applied research. Admission is based on an assessment of both academic and non-academic qualifications including; an application, letters of recommendation, personal statement and the admissions interview.
A combined MS/Residency program is available to graduates of an Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) accredited optometry program. Applications are accepted through May.
MS Residency Program
- Completed ORMS residency application.
- Optometry degree transcripts indicating a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA for the OD program.
- Personal statement detailing interests in the MS program and expectations.
- Two references attesting to the applicant’s analytical or research skills and potential for success in a clinical research program.
- US citizenship or legal residency.
Click here to learn more about completing the application, transcripts, tuition, course fees and more.