Services & Information
Did you know that your MBKU Alumni Association has worked hard to secure a selection of invitations and benefits on your behalf? You are encouraged to take advantage of the following offers as needed:
- Priority access to new graduate information, including resume browsing at the MBKU Career Resource Center
- Free alumni receptions at most major state and national conferences
- 25% discount on a wide selection of specialty eye care services and appointments at Ketchum Health
- Free on-site access to books and electronic resources at the Ketchum Memorial Library
- Free quarterly e-newsletters, campus and alumni updates
- Exclusive invitations to most MBKU events and volunteer opportunities
- 10% discount at the MBKU campus store
- Special birthday discounts emailed directly to you (you must register online to receive notices)
Alumni Online Communities
It’s easy to stay in touch with fellow classmates and colleagues in the profession. When you can’t meet up in person, you can always connect, network and share through our online communities:
The MBKU Career Resource Center has been developed with you in mind. In partnership with YourMembership, a national leader in online career services, the MBKU Alumni Association has developed a comprehensive job posting and job seeking career site to help you locate the best new candidate for your practice, medical office or pharmacy. MBKU graduates and alumni are offered free access to post their resumes online. Take advantage of your opportunity to browse the brightest and best applications out there. Visit the MBKU Career Resource Center today.
Update Your Contact Information
MBKU Alumni can update us via e-mail or call 714.763.7559 to submit name changes, marital status changes, home and work contact information updates, and employment updates. Don’t miss out on MBKU news, events and professional opportunities. Update your contact information today!