To make a life-changing, tax-deductible gift, please follow these simple steps:
- Choose what you want your gift to support.
- Indicate the amount and provide the designee of a memorial gift, if applicable.
- Confirm your gift selection by clicking 'Accept'.
- Indicate what payment mode (one-time payment or one of several this year toward a pledge) and provide your contact and credit card information.
- Check your e-mailbox for the immediate receipt.
If you wish to make your gift through a quarterly or monthly payment program, we can do that too. Please contact email@example.com to let us know your intent.
IRA Charitable Rollover for 2014
Individuals age 70½ or older can make tax-free gifts totaling up to $100,000 from a traditional IRA account directly to Marshall B. Ketchum University.
Dr. John R. Griffin Memorial Scholarship
Dedicated in celebration of the life and career of John R. Griffin.
Everything related to providing student education
Supports existing and new programs as well as new facilities growth
Choose from a list of endowed and almost endowed scholarships
Whether through the University Eye Center at Fullerton or the University Eye Center at Los Angeles
Be prepared to provide the name of the piece of equipment.
Please Be Seated Campaign
Name a seat in one of our lecture halls.
Choose to support any clinical service in the University Eye Center, the Shared Visions Art Exhibit, the Library Endowment, the Practice Management Center
Naming the research project is an option. Otherwise your gift will be gratefully assigned to the research project most in need of funding.
If you can’t find your choice in the categories above, be prepared to provide the name of your special interest.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.