To make a life-changing, tax-deductible gift, please follow these simple steps:
- Choose what you want your gift to support.
- Indicate the amount and provide the designee of a memorial gift, if applicable.
- Confirm your gift selection by clicking 'Accept'.
- Indicate what payment mode (one-time payment or one of several this year toward a pledge) and provide your contact and credit card information.
- Check your e-mailbox for the immediate receipt.
If you wish to make your gift through a quarterly or monthly payment program, we can do that too. Please contact email@example.com to let us know your intent.
Dr. Ryan P. Zamanigan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Gifts made in memory of 2015 alumnus Dr. Ryan P. Zamanigan to create a lasting tribute to a wonderful colleague, classmate and friend.
MBKU Gala Tickets
Purchase tickets for the 6th annual MBKU Gala
Everything related to providing student education
Supports existing and new programs as well as new facilities growth
Choose from a list of endowed and almost endowed scholarships
Whether through the University Eye Center at Fullerton or the University Eye Center at Los Angeles
Be prepared to provide the name of the piece of equipment.
Please Be Seated Campaign
Name a seat in one of our lecture halls.
Choose to support any clinical service in the University Eye Center, the Shared Visions Art Exhibit, the Library Endowment, the Practice Management Center
Naming the research project is an option. Otherwise your gift will be gratefully assigned to the research project most in need of funding.
If you can’t find your choice in the categories above, be prepared to provide the name of your special interest.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.