CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
MBKU is proud to launch a new Career Resource Center designed to streamline activity for employers and job seekers alike, expanding opportunities beyond our traditional optometric job placement service to also include physician assistant and pharmacy postings.
Practices for Sale have been added to the MBKU Career Resource Center! To purchase an ad listing, visit the Products page and select the Practice for Sale / Lease special. To view practices for sale, use the career resource center’s Job Search, and select “Practice for Sale” from the Job Function filter.
Users of the site support student and alumni programming. In addition, the benefits of the new site include:
- Basic Posting is now extended to a standard 90-Day Job Posting.
- Enhanced Posting and Passive Job Seeker Packages available for additional exposure.
- FREE Company Profile Page, allowing you to post and manage job openings, search and manage job candidates, create a company profile and much more.
- FREE access to the candidate Resume Bank, allowing you to view complete resumes and submit your interest to them.
- My Candidates page, allowing you to actively find new candidates and to search easily through your existing candidates.
- Repost your position with ease and receive access to a whole network of professionals willing to help you with your ad placement when you need it most.
- List your practice for sale or lease.
- Personal account with access to hundreds of careers in the health care professions, searchable by function, industry, location and work setting.
- Resume site for posting public and private resumes; resource articles and access to your personal online resume builder.
- Personal Job Alert functionality that sends new jobs directly to your inbox on a daily or weekly schedule, if they fit your desired criteria.
- Access to a comprehensive Content Library, Ask the Expert site and Career Coaching services to help you present your skills in the best way possible to better secure the position you want.
We encourage you to build your own profile and take a look at the new options available to you. Should you have any questions about this service, please do not hesitate to contact the university directly at 714.449.7471.
Marshall B. Ketchum University acts only as an intermediary between Career Resource Center users and does not provide any explicit or implied guarantees regarding securing employment, compensation, work safety or hiring practices advertised by employers. Moreover, MBKU cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information posted by employers or the accuracy of information found in resumes posted by applicants.
By using the Career Resource Center you agree to release MBKU, SCCO, and all MBKU affiliates and employees from any and all legal claims, disputes or damages arising from and between user(s) of the Career Resource Center. Marshall B. Ketchum University reserves the right to decline any employment posting that appears fraudulent, questionable, incomplete, illegal or which does not meet the university’s mission or standards.