Wayne G. Heidle
Director of Community Relations
Assistant Professor – Technologist
With more than 40 years of experience as a business executive, university lecturer and public speaker, Wayne provides motivational, inspirational, informational talks and seminars to a variety of audiences. As Director of Community Relations for Marshall B. Ketchum University, Wayne maintains several speaking engagements a year sharing the vision of Marshall B. Ketchum University’s programs, colleges and health care centers. Wayne also speaks nationwide to community organizations, corporate programs, and for national events on a variety of topics tailored to fit the needs of any themed event or audience.
Speaking topics include:
- Sharing Visions: Marshall B. Ketchum University programs, health care centers and interprofessional approach to health care education
- Life’s transitions - Tragedy to Triumph
- Low vision rehabilitation – Benefits and services
- Sharing Visions International Art Exhibit
- Technologies for the blind and visually impaired
- The future of technologies
- “Healthy Eye” presentations with doctors
- BG comedy – Comedy about the sighted world
Presentations can be modified to fit the goals of the organization or program.
To have Wayne speak to your organization or group, please contact Wayne at 714.992.7888 or by email.