Settle In Before Classes Begin
We are excited to welcome our new and returning students back to campus. As a safety measure for the MBKU community, we ask that you do the following before arriving in-person to the Fullerton campus:
- Laboratories, skill sessions and Ketchum clinics will occur at normally scheduled times and locations.
- Each program will determine exam administration and will be communicating with students directly.
- The library will remain open.
- Clinic operations will continue.
- We know that some students will become ill with the virus. Please reach out to Ketchum Health Family Medicine if you have been exposed or have symptoms. Protocols are in place to report your absence to your program. When you are cleared, your programs will provide flexibility during this time to allow you to persist and continue successfully in your program.
- College Retreats and/or Student Admissions Events – Please proceed under “COVID” guidelines
- Mission Trips/Health Fairs – Must be reviewed and approved by Program Director/Dean and President
- Student lounges for food only
- No food in lecture halls, labs, conference rooms or study rooms. Beverages will be allowed.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE UNWELL. DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS. If you are uncertain whether you have been exposed to COVID, get tested to confirm your status. Please contact Ketchum Health Family Medicine at 714.463.7549 for further instructions on whether you are cleared to be on campus.
- In compliance with the California Department of Public Health, WE ARE REQUIRING ALL THOSE WHO ARE VACCINATED TO OBTAIN A BOOSTER VACCINATION. We recognize that if your second vaccination occurred less then 6 months ago you will need to wait to obtain the booster.