The MBKU College of Pharmacy is an intimate, adaptable, and highly-personal teaching focused pharmacy school. When asked if they would choose the same pharmacy school if they had to start over, 92.6% of MBKU Graduates said they would pick MBKU College of Pharmacy again, compared to the national average of 82.4%.
- Intimate class size: Our average class size ranges from 30-50 students, allowing for more individualized attention and instruction.
- Adaptable instruction: Students are given the option the receive their instruction remotely two days out of the week. Students can choose to come to class for in-person instruction or utilize that time for internships, research, or personal time at home.
- Highly-personal faculty: Our knowledgeable faculty are dedicated to helping our students achieve their goals, both in and out of the classroom.
Spanish Language Skills. To help enhance your career opportunities and cultural proficiency, you’ll receive three full quarters of Spanish language training, including Spanish medical terminology.
APhA Certifications. At MBKU, you will earn these four certifications from the American Pharmacists Association (APhA):
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery
- The Pharmacist and Patient-Centered Diabetes Care
- Pharmacy-Based Travel Health Services