We strive to make MBKU a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Take the next steps and explore our current opportunities.
- Director of the Ketchum Health Family Medicine
- Full-Time Cornea & Contact Lens Faculty - Anaheim Hills
- Full-Time Faculty Primary Care and Ocular Disease
- Part-Time Adjunct Faculty - Anaheim Hills
- Part-Time Adjunct Faculty Position- Los Angeles
- Administrative Assistant Low Vision/Patient Relations Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Associate Director of Development and Alumni Relations
- Information Technology Applications Project Manager
- Experiential Coordinator
- Health Sciences and Technology Librarian
- Multimedia Services Coordinator
- Digital Content and Marketing Coordinator
- Optician - Los Angeles
- Part-Time Adjunct Faculty Position: Ketchum Health - Saturday
- Campus Security Officer
- Campus Safety Officer
Equal Opportunity Employment
Offers of employment are contingent upon presentation of documents demonstrating the candidate’s identity and work authorization consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act. MBKU is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disabled status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
MBKU is committed to providing an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and professionalism. In accordance with applicable federal and state laws, it is University policy to prevent the unlawful discrimination against students, applicants for admission, employees, applicants for employment and patients requesting treatment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. The University also prohibits sexual harassment and harassment on any of the above bases (please refer to the Title IX page for more information).
Inquiries regarding the University’s equal opportunity policies should be directed to the Vice President for Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org for students and the Vice President for Human Resources at email@example.com for employees.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, please contact the Office for Civil Rights for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1.800.421.3481.