We strive to make MBKU a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Take the next steps and explore our current opportunities.
- Assistant Dean for Research Activities
- Assistant Director of Clinical Education, Principal Faculty - School of Physician Assistant Studies
- Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
- Assistant Professor, Principal Faculty - School of Physician Assistant Studies
- Full-Time Cornea & Contact Lens Faculty - Anaheim Hills
- Part-Time Adjunct Faculty - Anaheim Hills
- Campus Security Officer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Executive Assistant to the Senior VP for Administration and Finance & CFO
- Optician - Los Angeles
- Patient Relations Representative - Anaheim Hills
- Senior Billing Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employment
Offers of employment are contingent upon presentation of documents demonstrating the candidate’s identity and work authorization consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act. MBKU is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disabled status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
MBKU is committed to providing an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and professionalism. In accordance with applicable federal and state laws, it is University policy to prevent the unlawful discrimination against students, applicants for admission, employees, applicants for employment and patients requesting treatment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. The University also prohibits sexual harassment and harassment on any of the above bases (please refer to the Title IX page for more information).
Inquiries regarding the University’s equal opportunity policies should be directed to the Vice President for Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org for students and the Vice President for Human Resources at email@example.com for employees.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, please contact the Office for Civil Rights for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1.800.421.3481.