The Marketing & Communications department at Marshall B. Ketchum University is excited to announce that they have been recognized with numerous EduAd Awards. On March 1, 2019, winners were announced in the 34th Annual Educational Advertising Awards, sponsored by Higher Education Marketing Report. The Educational Advertising Awards is the largest, oldest and most respected educational advertising awards competition in the country.
This year, over 2,200 entries were received from over one-thousand colleges, universities and secondary schools from all fifty states and several foreign countries. Judges for the Educational Advertising Awards consisted of a national panel of higher education marketers, advertising creative directors, marketing and advertising professionals and the editorial board of Higher Education Marketing Report.
Marshall B. Ketchum University was recognized with three gold awards, two silver awards, one bronze award and two merit awards. For more information, including a complete listing of award winners, please visit educationaladvertisingawards.com.
- Ketchum 2019 Calendar Calendars
- Eyewear & Eyecare Extravaganza Advertising Brochure Direct Mail
- Ketchum Icon Series Apparel Imprinted Materials
- Ketchum Health Patient Collateral Other
- Marshall B. Ketchum University Fall Gala Special Event
- Spring 2018 Ketchum Magazine Publication - External
- Marshall B. Ketchum University & Ketchum Health Websites Special Event
- Marshall B. Ketchum University General Information Brochure Brochure