As we adjust to new policies around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we recognize the heightened stress and anxiety during this time. Please use the resources on this page to help you with your productivity, health and wellness. We encourage everyone to take care of themselves and each other.
Staying focused and productive
- Student Online Learning Tips
- Employee Remote Work Tips
- Zoom Best Practices
- Ways to Fit in Fitness Every Day
- Promote Resiliencey and Prevent Compassion Fatuigue: The Helper Pocket Card
Caring for your mental health
If you are experiencing heightened feelings of anxiety about the virus and would like to access counseling services, there are resources available.
Free Mental Health Counseling Services
Services for students may be arranged by contacting University Student Affairs at 714.449.7423. You may also reach out directly to set up an appointment with Dr. Kirschen, the Director of University Student Counseling Services via firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.449.7835.
Human Resources for employees
For employees, please contact Human Resources at 714.449.7459.
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800.273.8255
- Transgender Suicide Hotline: 877.565.8860
- National Mental Health Hotline: 866.677.5924
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: 800.950.6264