We strive to make MBKU a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Take the next steps and explore our current opportunities.
- Full-Time Faculty, Pharmacy Practice – Assistant, Associate or Full Professor
- Assistant Dean for Research Activities
- Executive Assistant to the Dean for the College of Pharmacy & Budget Manager
- Front Office Medical Receptionist – Ketchum Health University Eye Center Anaheim Hills
- Optician - Ketchum Health University Eye Center Los Angeles
- Academic Affairs Coordinator
Offers of employment are contingent upon presentation of documents demonstrating the candidate’s identity and work authorization consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act. MBKU is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disabled status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.