We strive to make MBKU a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Take the next steps and explore our current opportunities.
Dean of the Southern California College of Optometry
- Director of Registration and International Student Services
- Director of Development for Scholarships, Annual Fund and Alumni Relations
- Medical Assistant / Limited X-Ray Technician
- Equipment Maintenance Technician
- Executive Assistant to the Dean of SCCO and Budget Manager
- Multi-Media Technician
- Campus Security Officer – Full-time, Graveyard shift
- Campus Security Officer – Part-time
- Student Accounts Technician - Part-time
Offers of employment are contingent upon presentation of documents demonstrating the candidate’s identity and work authorization consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act. MBKU is an Equal Opportunity Employer whose policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disabled status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.